CSGO Update: 360 sound, nuke fixid
PostitusPostitatud:08 Dets 2016, 09:42
- Deployed Holiday Cheer for your festive fragging season.
- You can spread the Holiday Cheer! Gifts are now available for a limited time.
- Added new audio option that enables Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF) processing on in-game sounds. The goal is to vastly improve 360 degree vertical and horizontal sound positioning.
- By default, Speaker Configuration in Audio Settings has been set to “Headphones with HRTF.” Selecting an alternative speaker configuration will disable HRTF.
NOTE: For an optimal experience with HRTF, we recommend turning off any external 5.1 or 7.1 surround audio driver options.
- In the friends panel “Steam Groups” have been renamed to “Public Lobbies”.
- The “Public Lobbies” tab now shows nearby public lobbies and suggested steam group lobbies in addition to your steam group lobbies.
- Lobbies now support broadcasting to nearby players. Players can use this setting for friend or steam group lobbies.
- Steam Group lobbies now display the country associated with the majority of lobby members.
- Third-person weapon angles now visibly match first-person weapon recoil.
- Fixed 5 Year Veteran Coin to be granted to accounts that cancelled and later reactivated their old Counter-Strike license after they restart their CS:GO client.
- Loading screen tokens can now be localized when loading Overwatch evidence or maps created by community members.
- Bot names can now be localized in game language.
- Added experimental plugin support for managing network channel encryption keys on community servers.
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wik ... Encryption
- Removed railing on crane in A site rafters
- Removed ability to climb up on/plant the bomb on top of silos in both bombsites
- Moved T entrance to squeaky to make movement smoother
- Removed window in Toxic, replaced with double doors
- Removed yellow bollards near Garage and Secret
- Removed cover on top of Mini
- Added some full cover in cubby next to ramp in bombsite B
- Replaced exposed bombsite silo with simple version in bombsite A
- Fixed small collision bump on ramp in ramproom where players could get stuck
- Added white, flat surface on fence at T side of yard
- Fixed various bugs listed on CSGOBugtracker.com (thanks to all contributors!)
- General optimizations